Posted to uk.d-i-y
ARW[_2_] ARW[_2_] is offline

Default More of Mikes kittens

On 17/04/2017 13:15, tim... wrote:

"James Wilkinson Sword" wrote in message
news
On Sun, 16 Apr 2017 20:20:26 +0100, T i m wrote:

On Sun, 16 Apr 2017 20:03:28 +0100, "tim..."
wrote:

snip

Coincidence. I've just had 5. Keeping one, the other four selling
for
£50 each. They can pay for their own food.

OOI is 50 quid each an achievable price?

Only to someone who has already had their brain 'cat mushed'. ;-)

The brain is irrelevant to the number of people wanting to pay £50.

I thought that you're lucky if you can give them away

Exactly. Pets shops generally won't take em

Why would you sell a pet to a petshop?

when recently purchased Hammy had a clutch of babies in her cage two
weeks later we took them back to shop where Hammy had been bought and
received more for them than Hammy had cost.

(FTAOD, when I say we, I actually mean my parents)

A family of hamsters with more inbreeding than the Royal Family, Irish
folk that live in caravans and fanny licker pedigree dogs.

--
Adam