Posted to uk.d-i-y
ARW[_2_] ARW[_2_] is offline

Default More of Mikes kittens

On 17/04/2017 12:25, T i m wrote:
On Mon, 17 Apr 2017 11:30:11 +0100, ARW
wrote:

snip

p.s. I bet the *only* people here who have any special interest in
seeing cat pictures (or talk) in a d-i-y newsgroup have cats
themselves. That suggests they are somehow 'different' (brain mushed?)
from those who don't but who may quite like to see a picture of a foal
or puppy but wouldn't be as soft as to post such here?

I have a video of me and young Staffie that I found roaming the streets
a few years ago (slack dog owners)

Did you contact the Police / see if you could locate the owner?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q4_iEQDiups

And (OOI) have you posted that to a d-i-y group previously and
*before* you became (cat) brain-mushed. ? ;-)

Contact the police? FFS I live in South Yorkshire. SY Police are the
last bunch of ****s I would ever speak to. I would not trust them to
organise a **** up in a brewery, coordinate a crowd at a football match
or behave in a legally responsible way during a miners strike at Orgreave.

They only caught the Yorkshire Ripper by pure luck.

The dog was found late at night. It was taken to the vets the next
morning and it was microchipped. It was returned to it's slack owners
later that day.

And yes I have posted that link before to this newsgroup, and yes I
already had a cat when I found the dog roaming the streets.

--
Adam