Posted to uk.d-i-y
T i m T i m is offline

Default More of Mikes kittens

On Mon, 17 Apr 2017 11:30:11 +0100, ARW
wrote:

snip

p.s. I bet the *only* people here who have any special interest in
seeing cat pictures (or talk) in a d-i-y newsgroup have cats
themselves. That suggests they are somehow 'different' (brain mushed?)
from those who don't but who may quite like to see a picture of a foal
or puppy but wouldn't be as soft as to post such here?

I have a video of me and young Staffie that I found roaming the streets
a few years ago (slack dog owners)

Did you contact the Police / see if you could locate the owner?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q4_iEQDiups

And (OOI) have you posted that to a d-i-y group previously and
*before* you became (cat) brain-mushed. ? ;-)

Cheers, T i m