Posted to uk.d-i-y
T i m T i m is offline

Default More of Mikes kittens

On Mon, 17 Apr 2017 15:28:19 +1000, wrote:

"James Wilkinson Sword" wrote in message
news
On Sun, 16 Apr 2017 19:05:38 +0100, T i m wrote:

On Sun, 16 Apr 2017 18:54:33 +0100, ARW
wrote:

snip

Coincidence. I've just had 5. Keeping one, the other four selling for
£50 each. They can pay for their own food.

You have trained 4 cats to go shopping?

He said 'cats' mate, not dogs. ;-)

"Trained cats ..." Bwhahahahaha!!!

They're as easy to train as dogs actually.

Then you wont have any difficulty posting video
of one of yours trained to round up sheep.

.... Or sniff for drugs, explosives, cash, disease ... or search and
rescue in earthquake zones or mountains or become helper, hearing,
seeing, guide cats for the disabled or many many other things that
they use dogs and other animals for that they don't use cats for.

'It's like herding cats' is a good saying for a reason.

Cats may be good 'companion animals' (for some and for a sub level of
the use of the word 'companion') but they aren't 'Man's best friend'.
;-)

Cheers, T i m

p.s. I bet the *only* people here who have any special interest in
seeing cat pictures (or talk) in a d-i-y newsgroup have cats
themselves. That suggests they are somehow 'different' (brain mushed?)
from those who don't but who may quite like to see a picture of a foal
or puppy but wouldn't be as soft as to post such here?