Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default My latest project

On Sun, 16 Apr 2017 12:21:47 -0700, Afterlife wrote:

On Sun, 16 Apr 2017 12:07:16 -0700, Gunner Asch
wrote:

On Sun, 16 Apr 2017 10:42:47 -0700, Larry Jaques
wrote:

On Sun, 16 Apr 2017 00:21:12 -0700, Gunner Asch
wrote:

I should mention that today I did have a big barking commotion at the
back alley. 2 stray pit bulls were making great effort to tear
through the back double gate, to get to my dogs. And a couple of the
newer dogs were defending the property as best as they know how. Those
two pits have been responsible for more than a couple deaths of local
dogs and no one knows who they belong to..but they are in too good a
shape to be homeless. Animal Control has had some serious cutbacks and
we here in Poverty Acres are largely on our own.

Ditto here. And there is a special election next month. If the
Sheriff, the library, the remote firemen, and the animal control all
get their bonds passed, my property taxes will QUINTUPLE to over
$4300. Just the jail bond will increase it 160%. That's not
"increase to 160%", it's a 160% increase over what I pay now.
The library doesn't need a million three to exist. We patrons and
local companies are always tossing in twenties to thousands to the
tune of half a mil already. This will be the sixth request for the
library and Sheriff in the past 5 years, and this is a special
election, costing us more of our meager funds. Burns me up, because
we po folks -always- turn them down. We can't afford it.

And here I was, thinking that California property taxes were
high....geeze. Thats the reason I DONT live in an urban county.

WTF? You don't pay ANY property taxes! What difference does it make
WHERE you don't pay them? LOL

Sure I do. I dont pay then regular as a clock however.

Even you can see that from the property records, which Im sure you
have in your Links task bar. Thanks for the links btw..I would have
had to struggle to find them.

Gunner

---
This sheetrock has been checked for viruses by Avast antivirus
software.

---