Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Afterlife Afterlife is offline

Default My latest project

On Sun, 16 Apr 2017 12:07:16 -0700, Gunner Asch
wrote:

On Sun, 16 Apr 2017 10:42:47 -0700, Larry Jaques
wrote:

On Sun, 16 Apr 2017 00:21:12 -0700, Gunner Asch
wrote:

I should mention that today I did have a big barking commotion at the
back alley. 2 stray pit bulls were making great effort to tear
through the back double gate, to get to my dogs. And a couple of the
newer dogs were defending the property as best as they know how. Those
two pits have been responsible for more than a couple deaths of local
dogs and no one knows who they belong to..but they are in too good a
shape to be homeless. Animal Control has had some serious cutbacks and
we here in Poverty Acres are largely on our own.

Ditto here. And there is a special election next month. If the
Sheriff, the library, the remote firemen, and the animal control all
get their bonds passed, my property taxes will QUINTUPLE to over
$4300. Just the jail bond will increase it 160%. That's not
"increase to 160%", it's a 160% increase over what I pay now.
The library doesn't need a million three to exist. We patrons and
local companies are always tossing in twenties to thousands to the
tune of half a mil already. This will be the sixth request for the
library and Sheriff in the past 5 years, and this is a special
election, costing us more of our meager funds. Burns me up, because
we po folks -always- turn them down. We can't afford it.

And here I was, thinking that California property taxes were
high....geeze. Thats the reason I DONT live in an urban county.

WTF? You don't pay ANY property taxes! What difference does it make
WHERE you don't pay them? LOL

---
This sheetrock has been checked for viruses by Avast antivirus
software.