Posted to uk.d-i-y
Mr Pounder Esquire Mr Pounder Esquire is offline

Default More of Mikes kittens

T i m wrote:
On Sun, 16 Apr 2017 18:16:28 +0100, ARW
wrote:

On 16/04/2017 17:28, T i m wrote:
On Sun, 16 Apr 2017 15:56:02 +0100, ARW

snip what I assume to be cat crap unread/seen

Mark it OT ffs mate else real men might have their brains mushed.
;-)

Cheers, T i m

p.s. OOI, do you also spam everyone in your address book with
'jokes' and cat related / girly stuff? ;-)

Was the subject line not clear enough for you to understand?

Well, yes, but 'the point is that we normally request that anything
that is so completely and utterly off topic (amongst 'geezers'
especially) as pictures of f'in cats is marked as such. Not my rules
mate. People don't even post picture of their own human babies here
and I've not seen a picture of a puppy either.

Do you really need a OT in front of it?

I don't no, because they aren't my rules but ... if I was to
accidentally click on one of the links thinking it was actually
something even vaguely d-i-y related (such things do happen) then
because I have a natural immunity to being 'brain mushed' because 1)
I'm 'a geezer' and 2) I've built up immunity by having a real
'companion animal' (in this case, dogs), I'm ok. Others may not be so
fortunate. ;-(

And it obviously does mush peoples brains ... after all, would you
expect a qualified electrician to put a bolster to a wall without
running stud / cable finder over it first?

I bet you would have done, before your brain became 'cat mushed'. ;-)

Cheers, T i m

I would expect a qualified electrician to run a detector over the wall
before bashing into it with a bolster.
But this is Wodsworth, hard man, council estate cat lover.