Posted to alt.home.repair
David B.[_4_] David B.[_4_] is offline

Default BD, pick up the phone

On 16/04/2017 00:07, RonNNN wrote:
In article ,
lid says...

On 15/04/2017 21:18, Naturous wrote:
Hey BD, do you get a government funded pension in Britain?
We have to pay into a Social Security fund to get a retirement check
every month. We also can setup a fund for this purpose by paying into it
on our own.
How is retirement setup in Britain?

I don't normally monitor this group, Dave Eagle! You are lucky to catch me!

Yes, I *DO* get a pension from the UK government - well actually, TWO
pensions! One as an ordinary citizen and another as a 'veteran'
(ex-Royal Navy)

I call BS! You monitor any and all newsgroups you think might be one that
users you stalk may post in.

You are wrong, RonNNN

BTW, if you get tired of people calling you a stalker I have a
solution... just stop stalking!

Happy Easter to you and your family.

--
"Do something wonderful, people may imitate it." (Albert Schweitzer)