Posted to uk.d-i-y
John Rumm John Rumm is offline

Default Teak garden table splinters

On 16/04/2017 09:19, Brian Gaff wrote:
Most of this sort of wood relies on being treateed regularly though, in my
experience or it kind of warps and splits.
Yes I do not see why anyone would suddenly start to reply to such an old
thread. Its that stupid web site protal again which has a massive problem
with dredging up old rubbish for no apparent reason.

Its because the site highlights "best rated" threads with no regard to
when they were posted. Quite how it derives its rating I have no idea,
but it obviously misses the whole concept of usenet and the way articles
expire.

--
Cheers,

John.