Posted to rec.woodworking
Ed Pawlowski Ed Pawlowski is offline

Default Bosch oscillating tool review

On 4/16/2017 10:42 AM, Michael wrote:

Corded will likely out last a battery powered. For me personally the
only cordless tools that I buy, then I have the option, are drills.

Same here. I have tried a cordless circular saw, but I prefer constant and full power. But I am wondering if people most often prefer the mobility of a drill when they use their oscillating tool.

Mike

Drill aside, the decision maker for me is where you use it. I don't use
the oscillating tool that often and when I do, it is 90% in the shop,
10% in my own house and yes, we have electricity in the house.

If I was often using it a job sites I'd go battery.