Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Afterlife Afterlife is offline

Default My latest project

On Sat, 15 Apr 2017 23:15:10 -0700, Gunner Asch
wrote:

On Sat, 15 Apr 2017 22:24:35 -0700, Larry Jaques
wrote:

On Sat, 15 Apr 2017 11:45:59 -0700, Gunner Asch
wrote:

On Thu, 13 Apr 2017 12:14:02 -0700, Larry Jaques
wrote:

On Wed, 12 Apr 2017 09:19:45 -0700, Gunner Asch
wrote:

On Wed, 12 Apr 2017 09:12:57 -0700, Gunner Asch
wrote:

On Wed, 12 Apr 2017 07:16:23 -0700, Larry Jaques
wrote:

On Wed, 12 Apr 2017 08:04:32 -0400, Boris Mohar

How many dogs do you have sir?

20 mutts and 4 or 5 Catalinas? gd&r

Humm lets see....

Oday Daysailer 2
WIndrose 18
Ensenada 20
Balboa 23/Aquarius 7.0
Macgregor Venture 224
Newport Venture 23 (the only one not ready to be put in the water.

The ODay is available as is the Venture 224 and Im considering parting
with my beloved Ensenada 20, which Ive owned since the early 90s

Gee, not even a comment on my implying that your boats were dogs...

Of course not. They are by and large, perfectly well maintained and
properly operational. A couple are even pretty.

snort OK. g

Seriously. Most of them are rather nice boats that Ive restored.
Given that most of them are at least 30 yrs old or older..they
certainly arent factory new, but they are in better shape that most of
their twins that came off the production line on the same day.

Or do you believe , that Im a totally incompetent ******

Yes! The negative net worth, sleeping in a truck in your 60s, and all
the lying are proof positive.

Im burned out

Just desserts.

No, no, no, I meant...but why do you think that, I wonder.

Because you seem to pride yourself in being single, which at our
age..is generally considered a curse

Then why are you cursed?
https://www.facebook.com/GunnerAsch/...ip&pnref=about
"Relationship: single"

Ive known a lot of guys our age who were single
They tended to get really "wierd" in the last decade or so in their
lives.

More like several decades in your case.

So we can expect you to start drifting into the "wierd" zone in a year
or two?

Who is "we?" How would you know how to define "weird?"

the vehicle Im sleeping in.

LOL

It must suck to go from a place where you can only flush the toilet
occasionally, to where you have no toilet at all.

This box of Kleenex has been checked for viruses by Avast antivirus
software.