View Single Post
  #9   Report Post  
Posted to alt.home.repair
external usenet poster

Default Happy Easter Everyone!

On Sun, 16 Apr 2017 14:31:03 +0100, wrote:

I hope you and your families are doing well this Easter.
Eat a bunny, chocolate ears first.
Uncle Easter Monster

I personally bite their legs off so that they can't run away.

I eat small children. They're full of chocolate and the toes are the crunchy part.
Throughout the year, they're also a good source of high quality protein.

Depends what their diet was.

Here in Canada, we fatten them up with " Kinder Surprise "
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kinder_Surprise

My god, common sense prevailed and the stupid kids who died were blamed:

"In 2000, the parents of three children in the UK who had died after choking on toys inside edible eggs, campaigned for the products to be withdrawn from the European Union.[7] Three children worldwide have died from choking on parts of the Kinder toy surprises after they had eaten the chocolate egg; another was attributed to another manufacturers product.[8][9]

Defenders of the chocolates said that these had been unfortunate fatalities. This was discussed in the UK House of Commons[10][11][12] and also by the UK Department of Trade and Industry which said, "The childs tragic death was caused by the ingestion of a small part of the eggs contents. Many other products and toys with small parts are available in the market place. If we were to start banning every product that could be swallowed by a child, there would be very few toys left in the market€¯.[13]"

--
Einstein married his cousin, Elsa Lowenthal, after his first marriage failed in 1919.
At the time he stated that he was attracted to Elsa "because she was so well endowed".
He postulated that if you are attracted to women with large breasts, the attraction is even stronger if there is a DNA connection.
This came to be known as.... Einstein's Theory of "Relative Titty."