Posted to alt.home.repair
Diesel Diesel is offline

Default Now , about Linux Mint ...

songbird Sat,
15 Apr 2017 22:03:42 GMT in alt.home.repair, wrote:

wrote:
On Sat, 15 Apr 2017 02:40:50 -0000 (UTC), Roger Blake

On 2017-04-13, Bud Frede wrote:
One good thing about most of the old IBM PCs of the '80s is
that they came with good keyboards. I know a lot of people who
used their IBM keyboards long after the PC it came with was
landfill.

I still use a genuine IBM PS/2 keyboard, connected via a USB
adapter.

A company in Kentucky still makes this type of mechanical
keyboard, available with USB or PS/2 interface:

http://www.unicomp.com/
Nice keyboard - at $115 US

hmm, mine was in the 80s.

Oh yes, the clicky clack keyboards. Heavy *******s too. You could knock
somebody out if you hit them upside the head with one and it wouldn't
hurt the keyboard. [g]