Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default My latest project

On Sat, 15 Apr 2017 11:45:59 -0700, Gunner Asch
wrote:

On Thu, 13 Apr 2017 12:14:02 -0700, Larry Jaques
wrote:

On Wed, 12 Apr 2017 09:19:45 -0700, Gunner Asch
wrote:

On Wed, 12 Apr 2017 09:12:57 -0700, Gunner Asch
wrote:

On Wed, 12 Apr 2017 07:16:23 -0700, Larry Jaques
wrote:

On Wed, 12 Apr 2017 08:04:32 -0400, Boris Mohar

How many dogs do you have sir?

20 mutts and 4 or 5 Catalinas? gd&r

Humm lets see....

Oday Daysailer 2
WIndrose 18
Ensenada 20
Balboa 23/Aquarius 7.0
Macgregor Venture 224
Newport Venture 23 (the only one not ready to be put in the water.

The ODay is available as is the Venture 224 and Im considering parting
with my beloved Ensenada 20, which Ive owned since the early 90s

Gee, not even a comment on my implying that your boats were dogs...

Of course not. They are by and large, perfectly well maintained and
properly operational. A couple are even pretty.

snort OK. g

Come get a boat and Ill throw in a couple dogs for free!!

Eek! (holds fingers up in shape of cross) I don't -do- pets!

You should. Its cheaper than hanging out at the sushi bar making eyes
at the waitress. Or waiters. Shrug..Ive never asked about your
preference and frankly..dont care.

No, no, no, I meant...but why do you think that, I wonder.

Now I can understand if a pet barks "I dont -do-Larry" or squawks it,
meows it or even hisses it..but you being single and not having a
buddy that doesnt want to go and buy expensive clothes or fancy gizmos
or actual food...shrug.

I somehow suspect you arent even keeping the "its expensive to own,
cheaper to rent" mode with companionship. You are a one man band with
no audience.

I'm ambidextrous. I've only found one decent woman up here, and
that was a fun couple of years. But hermits don't need pets or women
for companionship if they don't feel lonesome.

You got to have someone who will give you applause..be it
a cheerfully wagging tail or a happy Meow!! or even a squawk.

I'm self-congratulatory on crossing out items on lists, and keep
myself entertained. And I truly, truly like and need my total peace
and quiet (other than the tinnitus), so I don't even listen to music
(CDs) or TV (Redbox only) 95% of the time. I do crank up the stereo
for a few songs while doing the dishes, though. Call me a happy
hermit.

All the stats say you will live at least 10 yrs longer with a companion of
some sort.

Actually, most people with companions don't WANT to live those extra
years. I suppose that explains the 90% divorce rate, eh?

ot the Hobi 16 that Id be more than happy to simply GIVE
free to anyone who wants it. Its all there and the sails are in
rather good shape. Trailer will need a couple new tires though.

You gonna offer to weld the spare tire carrier for them?
(No, you'll never live that one down.

(Grin). I actually used that little Weld Pac 100 this last week,
making up some stands and electrical box mounts. It still sucks.

Ho, boy! Videos, please! But don't stream 'em or SCE will nail ya.

--
I started out with nothing and
I still have most of it left!