Posted to alt.home.repair
trader_4 trader_4 is offline

Default Police drag passenger from United Airlines plane

On Friday, April 14, 2017 at 1:27:30 PM UTC-4, Tony944 wrote:
"Grumpy Old White Guy" wrote in message
web.com...

On 4/14/2017 12:16 PM, Frank wrote:
Obviously not a poster boy for the medical community but he did draw
attention to an airline practice that few paying public would agree with.
I seriously doubt that he did this deliberately as it draws attention to
his dirt bag past.

Most people are two-faced. They buy deeply-discounted non-refundable cheap
tickets but then have a flat tire on the way to the airport (or some other
lame excuse) and miss their flight, then the little snowflakes
kick/scream/cry/demand seats on the next
flight.

Who pays for the missed flight's empty seats? (Yah, I know. The snowflakes
expect the airline to absorb the loss.)

The primary reason airlines overbook in the first place is because of
irresponsible/late/no-show people that can't plan well enough to make it to
the airport on time.

***Old man you need little "Education" if you made Reservation you can not
back out it is paid for, unless you have taking Flight Insurance for which
you must need to have good reason to back out!

Wrong again. Whether a ticket is refundable or not depends on the
airline policy and the particular ticket. There are full fare tickets
that are refundable. Many other tickets, while not refundable can
still be used, subject to a change fee.

"Only criminal or suspected criminal or abnormal behavior person can be
removed from any Public transportation.

It's not public transportation, the govt does not own the plane or the
airline.

"NO wouldha, Couldha or Shouldha" is
not acceptable!
United Airlines CEO should be in Jail and pay fines minimum of (1) one
Million for they action and the airport Police should be fined too "Because
this dose not have anything to do with Criminology it is Civil matters which
must be resolved in court of Law,

which apparently police decided to take
rules on them self. They action is Gestapo tactics and it is not
acceptable...

You come into my store, have a dispute with me, I try to reason with
you, we can't agree, so I tell you to leave,
you refuse, I call the cops. You refuse the cops order to leave.
What happens next?