Posted to alt.home.repair
Taxed and Spent Taxed and Spent is offline

Default Police drag passenger from United Airlines plane

On 4/15/2017 6:22 AM, Dr. Howie Feltersnatch wrote:
On 04/14/2017 11:29 PM, Muggles wrote:
On 4/13/2017 10:28 PM, Buster Hymen wrote:
On 4/13/2017 8:59 PM, Oren wrote:
Hey hey hey. Pay day...

http://video.foxbusiness.com/v/5397409460001/?#sp=show-clips

_United passenger’s attorney leaves airline defenseless: Judge
Napolitano_

In my opinion, the pervert doctor and his fat-faced ambulance chasing
lawyer are just looking for an easy payday. Sadly, they'll likely win.

I'll say it. How is your nickname not as bad as what the pervert doctor
did? Seriously, pick a less disgusting username.

+1

actions words