Posted to alt.home.repair
Diesel Diesel is offline

Default OT - for computer guys

Mike Duffy
Fri, 14 Apr 2017
23:48:34 GMT in alt.home.repair, wrote:

On Fri, 14 Apr 2017 09:49:52 -0000 (UTC), Diesel wrote:

If you wouldn't mind, I'd like to know which one is causing the
problem. Sure.

Do you recall the exact name? It was probably the symettric key
text encryption/decryption extension. I just checked, and there
are over 1900 security-related extensions. The icon was always up
top, but I don't think anyone used it in the past year or so I did
not pat much attention to it. I think it looked like a stylized
padlock.

CryptoData

http://www.s3blog.org/crypto-data

Currently, (sfter 52), FF support for google 'hangout'
video-conferencing is broken, and I do use IE for that sometimes.

FF does sometimes, break things when they do an update.