Posted to alt.home.repair
philo philo is offline

Default Can loosen screw Plumbing

On 04/14/2017 04:06 PM, Seymore4Head wrote:
The handle on my sink came off.
http://imgur.com/a/bP5rf
The handle is being held down by a small piece under the Phillips head
screw. I am trying to back out the screw, but since it is not coming
out, I assume something else is turning. If I put my nephew under the
sink will he be able to clamp onto whatever is turning so I can back
out the screw?

Btw the faucet is a moen.

I think that piece just pulls straight out with no need to remove that
screw.

I think you need to unscrew the black plastic flange.

Read the instructions that came with it...if you don't have them just go
the Moen's website