Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Police drag passenger from United Airlines plane

On Fri, 14 Apr 2017 11:25:46 -0700, "Tony944"
wrote:

KORD to KSDF is a 4-1/2 hr expressway drive. I'd have negotiated a rental car in exchange for the motel room. I'd have been home that night sleeping in my own bed.

That comes with it's own problem. They will not give you your bags
back. You might get them delivered to you a few days later but they
may also tell you they are at the airport, come get them.
They might also tell you they can't fly your bags if you are not on
the plane.