Posted to alt.home.repair
Tony944 Tony944 is offline

Default Police drag passenger from United Airlines plane

"trader_4" wrote in message

On Thursday, April 13, 2017 at 1:10:45 PM UTC-4, Shadow wrote:
On Thu, 13 Apr 2017 08:51:11 -0700 (PDT), trader_4
wrote:

Following that logic, then the police have no right to remove someone
from a store or restaurant when the management has told them to leave,
the police have told them to leave and they refuse.

If he/she was just quietly shopping/dining, and there was no
real emergency, you very accurately described a police state.

Don't change the facts. The situation I described is one where
a customer gets into a dispute with a business, creates a scene,
refuses to leave. The manager calls the police and the police
will enforce the manager's right to remove them from the property.
If the person will not obey the police, what happens next?

***You are mixing Cherry and Apples as usual !!!!

***Old man you need little "Education" if you made Reservation you can not
back out it is paid for, unless you have taking Flight Insurance for which
you must need to have good reason to back out!
"Only criminal or suspected criminal or abnormal behavior person can be
removed from any Public transportation. "NO wouldha, Couldha or Shouldha" is
not acceptable!
United Airlines CEO should be in Jail and pay fines minimum of (1) one
Million for they action and the airport Police should be fined too "Because
this dose not have anything to do with Criminology it is Civil matters which
must be resolved in court of Law, which apparently police decided to take
rules on them self. They action is Gestapo tactics and it is not
acceptable...
This action of United is General practice and our Ethical DOJ should step-in
and make sure that never happens again. I had reservation on United
airlines from San Francisco to Newark NJ with Handicap spouse in Business
class next to each other because of her condition, and paid for; but after I
check in I was split with my spouse and put all the way in back cabin Couch
class where space is limited even for person to fart. No I will not accept
apology from UAL or their CEO it would be to companionate to call them
€śFilthy *******s€ť!

Dear CEO shove apology to your ???? We do not need apology but action!!!