Posted to alt.home.repair
Buster Hymen[_7_] Buster Hymen[_7_] is offline

Default Police drag passenger from United Airlines plane

On 4/13/2017 11:48 PM, Oren wrote:
On Thu, 13 Apr 2017 23:28:16 -0400, Buster Hymen
wrote:

On 4/13/2017 8:59 PM, Oren wrote:
Hey hey hey. Pay day...

http://video.foxbusiness.com/v/5397409460001/?#sp=show-clips

_United passenger’s attorney leaves airline defenseless: Judge
Napolitano_

In my opinion, the pervert doctor and his fat-faced ambulance chasing lawyer are just looking for an easy payday. Sadly, they'll likely win.

If the price was right, wouldn't you? Meh.

I would have taken United's offer of $800 cash, a motel room and the free round-trip US ticket.

KORD to KSDF is a 4-1/2 hr expressway drive. I'd have negotiated a rental car in exchange for the motel room. I'd have been home that night sleeping in my own bed.

No fat-faced ambulance chasing lawyers required.