Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
[email protected] bruce2bowser@gmail.com is offline

Default Rethinking Birthright Citizenship

On Monday, April 10, 2017, Martin Eastburn wrote:
When living in the Trust of United Nations in the Pacific, the children
born there were given an option at their age of 21. (18 wasn't thought
of yet). They could decide on being a citizen of any of the United
Nations at the current year of decision. I think some parents got
ulcers with that but I never heard of one of the children of the
families I knew went anywhere except to the USA.

Anyone who treads on the USA land anywhere is subject to the laws.
It does not give them the rights of a citizen.

Nor does it deny them (as the three most sophisticated cities in America have shown).