Posted to alt.home.repair
Diesel Diesel is offline

Default OS upgrades

Mark Lloyd Thu, 13
Apr 2017 07:57:05 GMT in alt.home.repair, wrote:

On 04/12/2017 08:29 PM, Diesel wrote:

[snip]

Btw, if you don't mind the slight convenience for you, could you
take a peek at your about button and tell me specifically which
flavor of 52.0.2 it is? Thanks! I know this sounds like a silly
question on the surface, but, if you take a peek here (and scroll
down a ways) you'll understand...

https://ftp.mozilla.org/pub/firefox/releases/

Dir 52.0.2-funnelcake107/
Dir 52.0.2-funnelcake108/
Dir 52.0.2-funnelcake109/
Dir 52.0.2/
Dir 52.0.2esr/

I put a picture of that help window at
http://notstupid.us/IMG_5794

It changed to ESR just before updating to 52 (2 updates, one just
changed the channel, the other loaded 52).

Hmm.. Which OS is the one using ESR and the other using non ESR?