Posted to alt.home.repair
Oren[_2_] Oren[_2_] is offline

Default Spray container problems

On 13 Apr 2017 16:24:15 GMT, KenK wrote:

I often have this problem - with some weed killer yesterday.

Have a container of liquid with a trigger you keep pulling to spray the
contents.

On my experience. If it works at all it works for a while, then the trigger
has no effect. If you keep tryong eventually it may start working again.
Then the process repeats.

Is there a trick to getting these to work as one would assume, or is it
just me and my product choices? Getting so I'm considering trying to only
buy gas powered sprays with the button on the top or not at all.

TIA

You are using re-purposed bottles? Find one (HD) that is intended for
multiple chemicals. If the plastic hose is turning up, put a metal nut
on the tube end to hold it down. Not all plastic spray bottles are
equal. Chemicals can damage the operation of them.

There is always the option of a propane torch to kill weeds.