Posted to alt.home.repair
trader_4 trader_4 is offline

Default Police drag passenger from United Airlines plane

On Wednesday, April 12, 2017 at 2:43:49 PM UTC-4, dadiOH wrote:
"trader_4" wrote in message

Also very frustrating are asshole passengers, like the doctor in question.

So if you had been he you would have just stood up, bent over and said,
"Thank you sir, may I have another?"?

I would have nicely and calmly explained that I'm a doctor, pulled out
my credentials and showed them, stated that I have patients to treat in
the morning, etc. If that didn't work, I would have protested. I might
have turned to other people on the plane, made my case to them, to see
if one of them would give up their seat instead. But
when that failed, I would have complied. And if I was dumb enough
to have it result in them calling the police, then for double sure
I would have complied with the police order to get off. It really
is that simple. In addition, I'd have some consideration for the
rest of the passengers in the plane too. I would not want that plane
sitting there for who know how long, others possibly missing their flight
because of me.