Posted to uk.d-i-y
PeterC PeterC is offline

Default OT? Energy tariff madness

On Thu, 13 Apr 2017 08:53:02 +0100, Martin Brown wrote:

The thing that Ofgem should be doing is forcing suppliers to put their
customers onto the most suitable tariff for them instead of their
maximal ripoff variable tariff when a fixed term contract expires.

I was pleasantly surprised when my fix with Flow Energy was nearing the end
and I had an e-mail offering a new fix at v. little more. Going via
EnergySaving Club showed a couple that were a few quid cheaper but they had
bad reputations for CS, so I stayed put.
--
Peter.
The gods will stay away