Posted to uk.d-i-y
Chris Green Chris Green is offline

Default OT? Energy tariff madness

Martin Brown wrote:

The thing that Ofgem should be doing is forcing suppliers to put their
customers onto the most suitable tariff for them instead of their
maximal ripoff variable tariff when a fixed term contract expires.

As I have said before (somewhere!) the first supplier that actually
offers a system whereby you are charged at the end of each year (or
other interval) using the 'best' tariff (i.e. the one that costs you
least) will get a lot of business won't it? In fact I'd have thought
people will swarm to it.

The same applies for mobile phone charges and such.

--
Chris Green
ยท