Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Default 20,000 Watt, 5000 Lb Stereo Amplifier (Only $50,000).

"How many of them do they have? Are they
still trying to sell the same one? "

They must have a warehouse full of them. You know how strong the demand is. Everyone wants to put three phass power in their house right ? Around here you pay for that, not the power company. It is not cheap and is actually not available in most residential areas here.

And no mention of speakers. I am selling my Phase Linear because it blew so many speakers. What (watt) are we talking here ? A thousand speakers that can handle what, a couple thousand apiece ? That'll make you neighbors happy, and I mean even if you are on a farm.

Things like this are made for like Woodstock. Not even to be used in the city. Nice to imagine having one, but thing about the speakers.

And the cops. I have been in jail for a loud stereo. One day and actually it was not bad. But still, I would have had a better time at hoe because there was beer there.