Posted to alt.home.repair
Taxed and Spent Taxed and Spent is offline

Default EWAVE wine cooler getting too cold

On 4/12/2017 5:06 PM, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
On 4/12/2017 7:58 PM, Taxed and Spent wrote:
Even with the dial set to least cold, it gets to about 25F. I think it
is running 100%. Interior light out, but that is likely a separate issue.

Thoughts?

Thermostat stuck in the "on" position? Dirty or pitted contacts?

I haven't even begun to look into it. I am just happy it is too cold,
rather than not cold at all.

Thanks for the suggestions. Might also be the relay. There really
isn't much to this gizmo.