Posted to alt.home.repair
Frank[_24_] Frank[_24_] is offline

Default Police drag passenger from United Airlines plane

On 4/11/2017 10:31 PM, rbowman wrote:
On 04/11/2017 11:44 AM, Frank wrote:
Just got through listening to some supercilious United Airline pilot
calling Limbaugh and saying that it is a privilege to fly and there are
rules that must be followed and the airline obeyed them. He implied
that travelers should also know them and abide by them.

A privilege to spend a few hours in a seat designed for an anorexic 10
year old? To get groped by the Total **** Assholes? I fly Trans Love
Toyota these days. It's much more restful.

That's one of the reasons I called the pilot supercilious. You pay for
the "privilege" to fly and if not in business or first class you put up
with awfully cramped seating and the TSA. I saw them drag a 93 year old
woman out of her wheel chair so they could check the chair and pat her down.