Posted to alt.home.repair
dadiOH[_7_] dadiOH[_7_] is offline

Default Police drag passenger from United Airlines plane

"Taxed and Spent" wrote in message
news
On 4/12/2017 11:55 AM, dadiOH wrote:
"trader_4" wrote in message
On Tuesday, April 11, 2017 at 4:02:23 PM UTC-4,
wrote:

Offer to put them up at a classt hotel and give them tickets to a
baseball game or something, and a guaranteed morning flight, and
they'd have to fight off the volunteers.

They basically did that, offering $800 and got no takers.

Offer more. They could have gone to at least five figures and gotten off
cheaper than they will now. It is a tort lawyer's wet dream.

If I were United, I would counterclaim for the resulting damage to United.

Giggle...