Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
[email protected] brennittinger@gmail.com is offline

Default Keeping cats off wife's car in garage

On Friday, February 8, 2013 at 10:12:32 AM UTC-5, Jim Wilkins wrote:
"Larry Jaques" wrote in message
On Fri, 8 Feb 2013 09:43:25 -0500, "Jim Wilkins"
wrote:
"stryped" wrote in message

Instead of feeding the troll, consider offering him recipes to cure
his little problem. vbg

The vet in town liked to get out of the office and make house calls,
no extra charge. After he checked my calm and cooperative Golden
Retriever I asked him what he thought of cats. He looked around to
make sure no one else could hear and then said they make nice throw
rugs.

I'da had that sucker by the throat so fast. Not to mention I'd have reported him to whomever idiot vets get reported to. If he feels that way about "any" animal then he shouldn't be a veterinarian .