Posted to alt.home.repair
Taxed and Spent Taxed and Spent is offline

Default Police drag passenger from United Airlines plane

On 4/12/2017 9:13 AM, Meanie wrote:
On 4/12/2017 11:02 AM, trader_4 wrote:
On Tuesday, April 11, 2017 at 4:30:56 PM UTC-4, Meanie wrote:
On 4/11/2017 11:17 AM, trader_4 wrote:
On Tuesday, April 11, 2017 at 10:14:55 AM UTC-4, Ralph Mowery wrote:
In article ,
says...

I'd kindly tell the cops; before you put your hands on me, you better
know what the **** you are doing.

This **** could get ugly :-)

There must be respect for the cops. The passanger was wrong to resist.

I agree. He's just another one of these self-assholes who
makes travel miserable for the whole plane. Twenty years ago, we
didn't have this happening. Now unfortunately, jerks like this guy
have seen that everyone has a cell phone to take a video and they
figure they can make a spectacle, get a pay day, go on The Today
Show, etc.

Yes, maybe a bit over-dramatic regarding his exit, but why should he, or
anyone, have to leave a plane or any event for that matter due to the
error of the vendor?

Because it's the airline's plane, the airline controls it and the law
is that you have to obey the flight crew? What do you think would
happen at a hardware store if the management told you that you had
to leave and you refused? They would call the police and if you also
refused their commands to leave, they would drag you out.

I don't want an asshole like this on my plane. What's next? A hissy
fit at 40,000 ft over a pillow that results in the plane being diverted?

BTW, just heard on the radio this morning that to get his medical license
back following his felony drug peddling/sex charges, he was required to
take anger management classes, so that suggests there were plenty of
problems, disregard for authority in his past.

He would have never disregarded authority if the airline never demanded
he be removed for their error. I stated to you below, the authority was
wrong and heads are gonna roll for their unjustified acts on him. Being
a drama queen isn't breaking the law.

trespassing is, dram queen or no.