Posted to alt.home.repair

Default File transfers

On 04/11/2017 06:22 PM, ItsJoanNotJoann wrote:
On Tuesday, April 11, 2017 at 5:27:10 AM UTC-5, Diesel wrote:

Fwiw, I think you're going down the wrong path...Windows 7 isn't going
to be supported for too much longer. You'll be in the same boat as
XP/Vista users, soon enough.

Exactly.

If it's like Win2000, it was almost 3 years between "end of life" and
when I found the OS unusable. For web access, I use Firefox, which was
still being updated. Maybe it'll be time to stop using Win7 in 2023.

--
Mark Lloyd
http://notstupid.us/

"If the Bible is telling the truth, then God is either untruthful or
incompetent. If God is truthful, then the Bible is either untruthful or
erroneous." [Rev. Donald Morgan, Atheologian]