Posted to alt.home.repair
Tony944 Tony944 is offline

Default Police drag passenger from United Airlines plane

"Gordon Shumway" wrote in message

One snowflake, squealing like a pig, as he is dragged from the plane as
other snowflakes sit by and scream "Oh my
God"! That had to be a flight either to or from California.

Maybe the police should have taken the guy who kept saying "I have to go
home" with them too.

http://video.foxnews.com/v/539284773...#sp=show-clips

United Airlines CEO should be in Jail and pay fines minimum of (1) one
Million for they action and the airport Police should be fined too "Because
this dose not have anything to do with Criminology it is Civil matters which
must been resolved in court of Law, which apparently police decided to take
rules on them self. They action is Gestapo tactics is not acceptable...
This action of United is General practice and our Ethical DOJ should step-in
and make sure that never happens again. I had reservation on United
airlines from San Francisco to Newark NJ with Handicap spouse in Business
class next to each other because of her condition, and paid for; but after I
check in I was split with my spouse and put all the way in back cabin Couch
class.
THANKS TO OUR SUPREME COURT WHICH IS TO BUSY DEMISING FAMILY UNIONS' MAKING
EVERY BODY DYSFUNCTIONAL FAMILY AS TIER OWN!!!
Dear CEO shove apology to your ???? We do not need apology but action!!!