Posted to alt.home.repair
[email protected] hubops@ccanoemail.ca is offline

Default Police drag passenger from United Airlines plane

One snowflake, squealing like a pig, as he is dragged from the plane as other snowflakes sit by and scream "Oh my
God"! That had to be a flight either to or from California.
Maybe the police should have taken the guy who kept saying "I have to go home" with them too.

http://video.foxnews.com/v/539284773...#sp=show-clips

The airlines behavior is despicable.
I can smell a lawsuit coming.
They should have upped the offer to $2000.
$2000 is a cheap concession compared to the bad publicity.
I am sure the video is on YouTube and many other sites.
Andy

In an effort to help United Airlines with this recent P-R disaster
- we can all offer some future advertising slogans !

" You'll love our planes so much - we'll have to drag you off ! "

... carry on ..

John T.