Posted to alt.home.repair
trader_4 trader_4 is offline

Default Police drag passenger from United Airlines plane

On Monday, April 10, 2017 at 9:50:32 PM UTC-4, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
On 4/10/2017 9:38 PM, Gordon Shumway wrote:
One snowflake, squealing like a pig, as he is dragged from the plane as other snowflakes sit by and scream "Oh my
God"! That had to be a flight either to or from California.

Maybe the police should have taken the guy who kept saying "I have to go home" with them too.

http://video.foxnews.com/v/539284773...#sp=show-clips

They kicked him (and 3 others) off to make room for a Delta employee.
That seems unfair to me as they were already boarded. .

Apparently they needed 4 seats for Delta employees who were crew
on their way to where they were needed for a flight. I don't see
that as unfair. Airlines routinely overbook flights and it's not
often that they wind up with too few seats. If they made a mistake,
it was in letting people on the plane before they were sure they
had enough seats. But then IDK when they first learned that they
had these 4 extra employees, could have been at the last minute.

I agree with Gordon on this one. The media is just going wild on
this one, saying the whole country is outraged at United.
Well, I'm outraged too, but not at United. I'm fed up with idiots
like this that make a spectacle, force planes to make an emergency
landing because they have to pay $12 for a blanket and stunts like
this. The dishonest media isn't even reporting the most basic facts.
This was Chicago, not some little airport with no flights. So, when
was the next flight that they could have put this passenger on?
I bet they could have gotten him to his destination in just a few more
hours.

And this clown is a doctor? I wouldn't want him as my doctor with that
kind of judgment and behavior. Also, on talk radio this morning,
apparently the truth is starting to come out. I heard talk that the
doctor's license had been suspended for drug offenses, including trading
drugs for sex. IDK if it's true, but that's what's being reported some
places now.