Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
No Cars Go No Cars Go is offline

Default OT Remington model 511 .22 bolt action

On Mon, 10 Apr 2017 23:09:02 -0700, Gunner Asch
wrote:

On Mon, 10 Apr 2017 21:41:33 -0700, Bill Flett
wrote:

On 4/6/2017 8:52 AM, Gunner Asch wrote:
On Thu, 06 Apr 2017 06:21:53 -0700, Gunner Asch
wrote:

Now to be fair..it was a paved road out in the desert. And the scooter
did belong to a CHP buddy of mine. And his partner was running the
speed gun....shrug

Snerk!!!

You really think that's witty, don't you?

Witty? No. It was faster than ****.

snipped total load of bull**** designed to support previous load of
total bull****

No, Wieber. There was no 264mph ride. You have some old junk
motorcycles that don't run and which you couldn't afford to license
anyway. You're just a wannabe biker. I used to be one of those... when
I was 14. One basket case and a lot of sweat equity turned me into an
actual biker. A feat you will not accomplish because talking about
riding is more important to you than riding. What are you doing right
now to become a biker? More talking!