Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Local Councils to be told to take waste fee-free

In article ,
tim... wrote:
if it take you 4 hours to reach the city center you aren't travelling
from London to Birmingham, are you?

tim

Do you live in a Railway station?

well no

but 2 hours to get to a London mainline station means that you must live
as far away as Brighton. I can't think of anywhere that you might
reasonably consider as London that is more than 45 minutes away from
the centre by the quickest route.

so you're hardly doing a London to Birmingham journey, are you?

A London to Birmingham journey is going to be even quicker pro rata by
train, since the check in times for flights is one of the major factors on
short ones. The longer the distance, the less it relatively matters.

--
*If you can't see my mirrors, I'm doing my hair*

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.