Posted to uk.d-i-y
James Wilkinson Sword[_4_] James Wilkinson Sword[_4_] is offline

Default Save me from Ikea cr*p

On Tue, 11 Apr 2017 10:56:51 +0100, The Natural Philosopher wrote:

On 11/04/17 10:30, grjw wrote:

news
On 11/04/17 02:06, grjw wrote:

"James Wilkinson Sword" wrote in message
news On Mon, 10 Apr 2017 23:26:51 +0100, grjw wrote:

so you don't know.

Or that either.

If you don't killfile the idiot troll James Wilkinson (Pork) Sword, I
will kill file you.

He or she (or it) isn't worth arguing with

Your choice.

No one gives a flying red **** what ****wits like you do or do not read.

Then why are you posting here at all?

Thank you for making the decisions a no-brainer
*plonk*

Oh dear Rod, you'll have to make another alias. He'll no doubt fall for it again and again. He's not very bright really, he can actually see your replies to my posts, after he's killfiled me.

--
1 in 10,000 people have their internal organs the other way round (left to right)