Posted to alt.home.repair
Ralph Mowery Ralph Mowery is offline

Default Police drag passenger from United Airlines plane

In article ,
says...

I'd kindly tell the cops; before you put your hands on me, you better
know what the **** you are doing.

This **** could get ugly :-)

There must be respect for the cops. The passanger was wrong to resist.

If I was the total judge on this, I would give the passanger about a
month of house arrest with one of the ankle things, and then give him
about a million dollars from the airline for over booking.

The over booking should be stopped,and if you get a ticket you should
pay for it even if you can not make the flight.