Posted to alt.home.repair
Taxed and Spent Taxed and Spent is offline

Default Police drag passenger from United Airlines plane

On 4/11/2017 7:01 AM, wrote:

If it was overbooked, there should have been four people standing up
looking for a seat. Musical Chairs rules should apply.

Airlines overbook every day. It ****es people off.

It wasn't overbooked. Everyone had boarded and taken their seats. Then
United decided it needed to get 4 of its employees on that flight,
bumping passengers *AFTER BOARDING*. Their behavior was unconscionable.

Yep.
.. you can't buy this kind of public relations !
I wouldn't be surprised if some of the other passengers
develop enough trauma to launch a law suit.
.. I'm a little traumatized myself - just seeing the videos !
John T.

I guess we all need to demand "safe spaces" at airports. Or in each
airplane.