Posted to alt.home.repair
Kurt V. Ullman Kurt V. Ullman is offline

Default Police drag passenger from United Airlines plane

On 4/10/17 10:04 PM, Meanie wrote:
On 4/10/2017 9:38 PM, Gordon Shumway wrote:
One snowflake, squealing like a pig, as he is dragged from the plane
as other snowflakes sit by and scream "Oh my
God"! That had to be a flight either to or from California.

Maybe the police should have taken the guy who kept saying "I have to
go home" with them too.

http://video.foxnews.com/v/539284773...#sp=show-clips

It was an overbook by the airlines. They asked for volunteers and
offered an $800 voucher to stay over night and catch a flight the next
day. Nobody volunteered. Therefore, they randomly selected 4 people via
algorithm method. A young couple who were asked to leave quietly left.
The man who refused said he is a doctor who has patients he needs to see
in the morning in Louisville, where the flight was headed. His refusal
prompt security who dragged him off. It was pure bull**** by the
airlines and I hope the guy sues them for millions and settles for half
that. He will win.

Actually it wasn't an overbook. Everybody had their seats and then
United decided at the last minute they needed to deadhead a flight crew
and started kicking people off. Small difference, but an important one.
Actually made the incident that much more outlandish.