Judy

Default Rubbermaid Big Max Shed

I put one up this spring on a poured concrete pad and so far so problems. I
live in a climate where we potentially can get a lot of snow so I did add
the 2x6 supports for the roof. I had to have help putting the roof on, but
was able to do the rest of it myself. I did some caulking where I saw
daylight from the inside. I would recommend it. I just liked the
no-maintenance idea.

"Ron" wrote in message
Has anyone had any experience with the Rubbermaid Big Max 7x7 outdoor
shed. I been looking for a shed and I like the idea of the rubber
flooring included. I been trying to find it cheaper but it seems that
Home Depot has an exclusive on this and are the only ones that have it.
I went to look at it but they had a 3rd of it assembled all lopsided and
I cant judge it's quality that way. It's seems to look pretty strong if
it were assemble properly on a level area. Appreciate any input,

Thanks