Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Local Councils to be told to take waste fee-free

In article . com,
dennis@home wrote:
On 10/04/2017 17:25, Capitol wrote:

Very little grocery packaging can be recycled. It's another stupid
green tax.

Plastic bags, paper wrapping, plastic trays either recycle or compost.
Foil trays go in the dish washer to be reused for tray bakes, etc.
Glass and tins recycle.
There isn't much you can't recycle.

Really? My local council seems to have a rather precise list of things
that can.

Around here it all goes in one bin and is sorted at a recycling plant.

Given I doubt many really do know what can be recycled or not, it would
make sense for it do be done by those who do. But wouldn't give those
fanatical recyclers that warm superior feeling. ;-)

--
*When did my wild oats turn to prunes and all bran?

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.