Posted to alt.home.repair
boB boB is offline

Default Police drag passenger from United Airlines plane

On 04/11/2017 12:41 AM, wrote:
On Mon, 10 Apr 2017 21:12:33 -0700, wrote:

I'd kindly tell the cops; before you put your hands on me, you better
know what the **** you are doing.

This **** could get ugly:-)

The last thing you ever want to do is start a fight with a cop and
that is doubly true at an airport where every little infraction is a
federal crime.

But Oren is super badass, even the feds wouldn't dare to mess with him. LOL

And FWIW, if you don't want bumped, buy an adult seat up front or
charter a Gulfstream. Airlines only bump the riffraff in coach.