Posted to alt.home.repair
Ed Pawlowski Ed Pawlowski is offline

Default OT. Twin Grand Nationals

On 4/10/2017 7:59 PM, Dean Hoffman wrote:
A couple Buicks parked in a shed with less than 1500 miles combined.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4398562/Twin-1987-Buick-Grand-Nationals-neglected-garage.html

or http://alturl.com/jwi2i

I really can't think of these as classic cars. 1950s, 60s, and
maybe early 70s, These are just too new. I'd probably like
to have a Tucker if I was into collecting cars. Its weird factor is
pretty high. The car had a third headlight that would turn with
the front wheels.

Still 47 Tuckers around if you have about $3million you can get one.

The Grand Nationals will be worth quite a bit and gain in value,
especially if kept together. Not often you find twins. But I agree, not
classics yet.