Posted to alt.home.repair
Snag in the Shop Snag in the Shop is offline

Default File transfers

On 4/10/2017 6:43 PM, Oren wrote:
On Mon, 10 Apr 2017 17:51:51 -0500, Snag in the Shop
wrote:

Well , the upgrades have begun , this is/was the shop comp , now has
a new mobo , cpu , hdd , and RAM and is running 7 Pro/64 . I just ain't
ready to jump to 10 . So I'm ready to upgrade my desktop , and I don't
want to lose my emails and all that stuff . I've studied on moving all
that data from one comp to another , and the only question I have is
whether I'm going to have problems moving the email stuff from OE on the
old comp to T-bird on the new one . Browser stuff won't be a problem ,
I'm using Opera on both .
--
Snag
Lookin' for the knee of the learning curve ...

Never ran OE (or Tbird) but my question would be if Tbird could import
the files. Look for an import function and see if it can happen and
convert the files for Tbird.

I found the info shortly after posting ... now I gotta figger out how
to get the posts threaded again . Oops , pushed the wrong button .