Posted to alt.home.repair
Snag in the Shop Snag in the Shop is offline

Default File transfers

Well , the upgrades have begun , this is/was the shop comp , now has
a new mobo , cpu , hdd , and RAM and is running 7 Pro/64 . I just ain't
ready to jump to 10 . So I'm ready to upgrade my desktop , and I don't
want to lose my emails and all that stuff . I've studied on moving all
that data from one comp to another , and the only question I have is
whether I'm going to have problems moving the email stuff from OE on the
old comp to T-bird on the new one . Browser stuff won't be a problem ,
I'm using Opera on both .
--
Snag
Lookin' for the knee of the learning curve ...