Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Local Councils to be told to take waste fee-free

In article ,
Tim Watts wrote:
Another problem is where to dispose of used engine oil and coolant.
Both are no-nos for putting down the drain. "Find a willing local
garage" is the advice. No, I want to take it to a place that will
accept it, rather than try to persuade an unwilling garage, with whom
I do no business.

All the dumps I've been to have an engine oil disposal sump.

It should have some value in that it can be re-cycled. But with low oil
prices, may not be economic.

--
*Everyone has a photographic memory. Some don't have film *

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.